Sunday, July 20, 2008

We've gone private

We have joined the ranks and made our family blog, "So Happy Together" a private blog. Our new blog address is


http://www.thebowcutts.blogspot.com/

but you will need an invite to be able to view it. Sorry for the extra step but we will try to make our lives more interesting so it will be worth it to you.

For those who have a current link to our blog, please keep the link at

http://www.jaredandjill.blogspot.com/

so people who click on it will come to this page instead of an error message.

Please don't hesitate to email me for an invitation if you would like to still view our blog. Or just leave a comment below and I will add you to the list.

My email address is jjbowcutt@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone!

12 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Jill! I'm so glad I found your page. My blog address is http://ellefsen-family.blogspot.com. My email address is ali_ellefsen@yahoo.com. I'd love to keep up on your family, because I feel very out of the loop way out here in the midwest!

Ali (Springer) Ellefsen

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RaeLynn said...

Let me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:)

we're going to be neighbors soon, so you know--no excuses.

Heather said...

Hey you!! Count me in!
~Heather (Walker) Olson

heather@avinyldesign.com

The Whatcott's said...

Hi Jill,
Don't forget us. Congrats on the new babe, can't wait to see pictures of him. Hope you are all doing awesome.
Love, Pam

Molly said...

Hey Jill, don't know if you still keep this, but I would love an invite!! our blog is http://broderickblog.blogspot.com

Hope you are doing well.

Molly

Ryan Florence said...

oawhh ...

Josie said...

Hey Jill- I wondered what I was doing wrong cause I hadn't been able to get to your blog for so long. Email me at josiechristensen@yahoo.com. Thanks jill! I have to see pictures of this new baby boy!!!

cory and tara said...

Hi Jill! If you still look at this...send me an invite.:) Carter had so much fun with Parker at the alumni tournament. You sure have a cute family!
-Tara

Taralyners@yahoo.com

Marquardson Family said...

Hey Jill. Sign me up for your blog too! Hope all is good!

Megan (Olson) Marquardson

Marquardson Family said...

Hey Jill, I hope you still check this. Please add me to your blog so I can view it! Our e-mail is curtis_megan@msn.com

Hope all is well!
Megan (Olson) Marquardson

Corinne said...

Jill, it's me Corinne. I know. . . it's been years, but anyway, could I have an invite? my e-mail is corinnelarsenfam@yahoo.com. Thanks!